The Society for Range Management is the professional scientific society and conservation organization whose members are concerned with studying, conserving, managing and sustaining the varied resources of the rangelands which comprise nearly half the land in the world. Established in 1948, SRM has hosted over 4,000 members in 48 countries, including many developing nations.
SRM’s members are land managers, scientists, educators, students, producers and conservationists–a diverse membership guided by a professional code of ethics and unified by a strong land ethic.
MISSION: Providing leadership for the Stewardship of Rangelands based on sound ecological principles.
VISION: A well-trained and highly motivated group of professionals and rangeland users working with productive, sustainable rangeland ecosystems.
What it means to be an SRM Member...
Membership benefits include:
- Participate in leadership for the stewardship of rangelands based on sound ecological principles.
- Free online access to the Society publication, Rangelands (published six times per year).
- Opportunities for professional development, training and networking.
- Discounted registration rate to the SRM Annual conference.
- Access to the SRM Membership Directory.
- Exclusive Society communications.
Membership and Subscriptions run on a Calendar Year basis, January 1 through December 31.
You must Register for an account to purchase a Membership and conduct other transactions. Future visits to the website will only require login. Join/Renew online HERE.